We are excited to announce limited availability of the Moderna Covid-19 vaccine beginning 4/23/21. We are taking appointments in our Enumclaw clinic from 7am – noon every Friday based on expected supply.
Call our office to schedule and register as a patient 360.825.4466
We want to make it easy for new patients to register with us and require only basic demographic information by one of three options:
- We can provide you with a link to register with your name and insurance information
- Have the paperwork emailed to you
- Stop by either office to pick-up the forms
- Simply arrive 15 minutes early for your vaccine to fill in paperwork the day of your appointment
If you do not have insurance, you can still be vaccinated.
Bring to your appointment:
- Paperwork (if applicable)
- Your insurance card and ID
- If you live out of state, please bring proof of your job in Washington
- All Washingtonians over age 18 are eligible
- For patients who are immunocompromised, please seek guidance from your primary care physician to see if the vaccine is right for you before scheduling.
- We have made the decision to abstain from vaccinating pregnant people at this time. · For more information about the Covid19 vaccines, see Washington State Department of Health Vaccine Information · Self-report to the CDC after you have received your shots: V-safe After Vaccination Health Checker | CDC If you cannot make it to our clinic, we hope you look for another appointment: Washington State Vaccine Locations